Sign in to follow this  
barber2309

Drop Hillman for Ebron?

I have Rudolph with a week 5 bye coming up. We only need to play 1 rb (2 flex spots) and my rb's are Charles, knile davis, dion lewis, gurley, hillman and deangelo. It is ppr. 5 person bench and my bench is gurley, martavis, hillman, knile Davis and deangelo right now. WHIR

Thanks for the help.

Since you only have to play one RB, dump DeAngelo. He is a really solid handcuff but he will never see your line-up.

Anyone else? Ebron is surprisingly still out there after waivers in a 14 team ppr league (small bench).

I don't know if its that surprising. Everyone thinks Detroit sucks and Detroit hasn't done anything to make people think otherwise. That said Ebron may be turning out to be one of the gems on that team. DeAngelo is done as soon a Leveon is back....it Leveons team.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=448624

You're holding onto a lot of handcuffs right now with Hillman, Williams, and Davis. Gotta get rid of at least one of 'em. I'd say get rid of Davis, the other two handcuffs are most likely to actually get points weekly and will potentially steal scores now and then