Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Dez dropped WHIR

Eh...I'm not sure I would grab him. Maybe drop Eifert for him? Kelce's bye week is week 9...I imagine something in your lineup will shake out by the time you need a 2nd TE.

If your 1-1 and 2-0 and likely win week 3... not a close one or were your sleeper scores 25pts to win it.

If you have room... I had same problem. But my bench was too full and small (6 BN lame I could had so many players with 7).

Dez will not play till week 9 earliest week 11. So for playoff seeding he might be useful if Weeden is good enough. If your endanger of going 1-2, 0-3... PLAYOFFS! Your Talking about PLAYOFFS?

I went for broke... kept DWill even though 2 weeks was useless (my best RB out of all of them lol). Got good DST, 2RB loaded up instead... now in 1st with a 80 pt lead... or 50% lead not gonna thought it was my "worst" team but I didn't draft a RB cause WR were better lol... had some outs DWill the last one lol.

So be smart 2 months long time... I would not drop Eifert... a QB... leaning on Palmer but see this week. Maybe the Den RB you like the most didn't realize it was a handcuff good job man.

I drop a QB Palmer he got tough matchups up next... it's your call. I think you qualify as Dez bench material.

I would not bother picking him up if your doing well. I would drop eifert if u feel u need him, that way u have time until u need a bye week te and u can see where dez and for that fact cowboys qbs are at

Drop Efiert pfft. I honestly think he can finish as the number 2 TE behind gronk. If he does that's WR2 points for the year, better flex then most.