Sign in to follow this  
blake12

is ryan matthews a "must own" even if u do not own mr. murry ?...

considering how bad rb has been this year and the lack of feature back potential what do u guys think??... if (when) murray goes down matthews is immediately in high rb2 consideration and potential rb1 status....i know league size could matter but still.... appreciate some input..

The Eagles offense is a mess. He may be productive by default in a ppr, but the Eagles offense is a mess. I am an Eagles fan and I have had the displeasure of watching every minute of this dumpster fire this season. I haven't seen an Eagles offense this bad since the Doug Pederson days. Don't buy into ANY analyst who says they will turn it around because they just do not have any talent, have no chemistry, and Kelly is losing the team.

The Eagles offense is a mess. He may be productive by default in a ppr, but the Eagles offense is a mess. I am an Eagles fan and I have had the displeasure of watching every minute of this dumpster fire this season. I haven't seen an Eagles offense this bad since the Doug Pederson days. Don't buy into ANY analyst who says they will turn it around because they just do not have any talent, have no chemistry, and Kelly is losing the team.

the 1 game mathews started (murry was inactive) against the jets he ran the ball really well... 100 plus yards rushing and a receiving td..

Did the Eagles just sign this Ryan Matthews guy?

That'd be crazy. They actually have a Ryan Mathews on their roster already.

Did the Eagles just sign this Ryan Matthews guy?

That'd be crazy. They actually have a Ryan Mathews on their roster already.

mb on the spellling error.... anything to add 2 the discussion??>..

the 1 game mathews started (murry was inactive) against the jets he ran the ball really well... 100 plus yards rushing and a receiving td..

Samkon Gado had a few good games too. Trust me, the Eagles offense is an absolute mess. He's worth owning in 12+ team leagues if you have the bench room but I just traded Murray and him away because Ive watched every minute of every Eagles game and I want no part of their offense fantasy wise.

I will say though Mathews does look like he fits Kelly's circus act better than Murray

he has looked so much better than murray... hence the question..

he has looked so much better than murray... hence the question..

I'd say in 12+ team ppr, maybe 10 if you're desperate he's worth having if you have a deep bench and hope Murray gets hurt, but reliability is an issue too as mathews is injury prone and the Eagles offensive line might get someone seriously hurt this year.

Samkon Gado had a few good games too. Trust me, the Eagles offense is an absolute mess. He's worth owning in 12+ team leagues if you have the bench room but I just traded Murray and him away because Ive watched every minute of every Eagles game and I want no part of their offense fantasy wise.

Hey now. No need to badmouth Gado. He wasn't so bad for a UDFA kind of guy.

considering how bad rb has been this year and the lack of feature back potential what do u guys think??... if (when) murray goes down matthews is immediately in high rb2 consideration and potential rb1 status....i know league size could matter but still.... appreciate some input..

Yes if you have the roster space for a back up rb , Murray was over rated coming into this season said it over the past summer and it's showing .

Anyone whose followed the Eagles this year and have watched Murray and Mathews run should easily be able to see the difference. Mathews has looked really good. He's avg about 4 yards a carry but looks much better than Murray whose avg 1.6 lol...

I'd say in 12+ team ppr, maybe 10 if you're desperate he's worth having if you have a deep bench and hope Murray gets hurt, but reliability is an issue too as mathews is injury prone and the Eagles offensive line might get someone seriously hurt this year.

3 games with Murray playing he has had 9 attempts rushing and 4 targets receiving, wont stash him, wish I had him if murray would go down