Need 2 WR's - TD HEAVY Scoring

WHICH WR's (Need 2)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH WR's

• Stefon Diggs
    • Martavis Bryant
    • Marvin Jones
    • Emmanuel Sanders

PLEASE LEAVE ME A LINK AND I'LL ANSWER YOURS!

Scoring:

NO PPR

No points receiving until 50yds

50yds = 2pts

75yds = 3pts

100yds = 4pts, etc., etc.

TD = 6pts

Need two guys.

I have Bryant and Diggs going, but my gut says to play Sanders instead, but not sure who I'd bench if I did.

Voted Sanders and Bryant. Initially was going to vote Diggs, but if the Vikings jump to a good lead on the Bears then they won't even need to pass. AP will just run the ball down their throats. Bryant has been a TD monster since last season, it's hard to sit him. The toss up is between Bryant and Diggs. I would start Sanders over both of them. Thanks for your vote in mine.

Voted Sanders and Bryant. Initially was going to vote Diggs, but if the Vikings jump to a good lead on the Bears then they won't even need to pass. AP will just run the ball down their throats. Bryant has been a TD monster since last season, it's hard to sit him. The toss up is between Bryant and Diggs. I would start Sanders over both of them. Thanks for your vote in mine.

Thanks Chief!

Thanks for your help. I'd have to say diggs bryant just based on their QB's (If big ben comes back). Jones has a quality QB but he's the third option in that offense.

I went with Bryant and TD Marvin, they just seem to be the best options to get a TD. but you should probably do the opposite of what I think cause I've been wrong about diggs so far this season and I'm a MN homer.