jdon

trading ingram and landry for dez

answer mine and I will answer yours.

Non-ppr

we start 2rb and 3wr

I currently have RB: Ingram, gurley, Murray, Andrews, pierre Thomas

I currently have WR: Hilton, Landry, AJ Green, Diggs

I have been offered Dez for Ingram and landry. IF I make the trade I start:

Gurley/Murray and Hilton, Green, Bryant not too shabby...

Ingram is the second highest scoring running back in our league, mostly for consistency. so I would lose a little starting murray... however Dez is a huge upgrade of landry as landry is solid but lacks upside.

So, would you make the move? Note: I have put out all kinds of offers and haven't gotten much back. I start luck, but thank god I have carr to back him up. I offered ingram and carr for brady and got laughed at.

jdon

ps. answer mine and I will answer yours

It's tough as an Ingram owner to let him go knowing his consistency. I think I do the move as I see Dez getting into the endzone more than Ingram. When Brees took that one in himself it killed me. Being able to start Aj and Dez is great, who knows how good Hilton will be with Hasselbeck in for the foreseeable future.

It's tough as an Ingram owner to let him go knowing his consistency. I think I do the move as I see Dez getting into the endzone more than Ingram. When Brees took that one in himself it killed me. Being able to start Aj and Dez is great, who knows how good Hilton will be with Hasselbeck in for the foreseeable future.

Agreed

Absolutely not. Ingram for Dez straight up would be a fair trade in a vacuum, but in your particular case that would hurt your team IMO. Also, IMO there's real value in having a very strong first man up on your bench at RB. You're not killed by an injury, and have the luxury of playing the matchups as well. Also, Diggs is better than Hilton btw. And Pierre Thomas is not on an NFL roster.

• Like 1

Absolutely not. Ingram for Dez straight up would be a fair trade in a vacuum, but in your particular case that would hurt your team IMO. Also, IMO there's real value in having a very strong first man up on your bench at RB. You're not killed by an injury, and have the luxury of playing the matchups as well. Also, Diggs is better than Hilton btw. And Pierre Thomas is not on an NFL roster.

i couldnt agree more

I agree here. You would be relying on Romo coming back strong. Stay put with what you have/

It doesn't look like the comments thus far would leave you feeling confident going either way. That's because it's tough...or you wouldn't have asked. Dez is tempting, and showed that even with a mediocre QB he can put up points...second week back from his absence. I wouldn't expect that for the remaining weeks before Romo gets back. Likewise, I'm not convinced his foot is completely healed and that is a risk as he looked to be playing hard last weekend. In my humble opinion, especially the way this year is going, I would stay where you're at. Murray just isn't a good replacement for Ingram. Do you have any other options on waiver wire right now (e.g. Starks, K. Williams, Denver backs, etc.)? If so, since you'd be giving up Landry, you might be able to add another RB. See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=450603

It doesn't look like the comments thus far would leave you feeling confident going either way. That's because it's tough...or you wouldn't have asked. Dez is tempting, and showed that even with a mediocre QB he can put up points...second week back from his absence. I wouldn't expect that for the remaining weeks before Romo gets back. Likewise, I'm not convinced his foot is completely healed and that is a risk as he looked to be playing hard last weekend. In my humble opinion, especially the way this year is going, I would stay where you're at. Murray just isn't a good replacement for Ingram. Do you have any other options on waiver wire right now (e.g. Starks, K. Williams, Denver backs, etc.)? If so, since you'd be giving up Landry, you might be able to add another RB. See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=450603

I've decided not to do it. Ingram is just too consistent... and so much better than andrews or murray (phi).

at wideout Dez would have been better than anyone I have but between green, diggs, hilton, and landry I can field a competent team...

I think depth is often overrated, but with this team, if I can weather the storm without my number one pick (luck) who killed my number two pick (hilton) I may still get the bye week and then see what happens.

thanks guys.

jdon