Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Why are the vast majority of kickers white? why was this locked?

There were 2 responses and of those 2 neither were racist. The question was not racist. If the OP asked why the majority of CBs were black would it have been locked? I mean I have seen some putrid things here over the years that has not got a thread locked. Let alone locked in 2 responses that were not even close to being out of line. What gives? We can't ask legit questions about something that is an obvious phenomenon?

These days it seems like if you talk about race you are a racist if you are white.

I think more white kids grow up playing soccer and switch to football in high school.

These days it seems like if you talk about race you are a racist if you are white.

I think more white kids grow up playing soccer and switch to football in high school.

I just can not see how this is going to end well if we can not broach the subject of race in a non racist way. The question dealt with race but was not racist. It dealt with a specific football related topic so it was not "off topic" or it would have just been moved tot he Geek Club. It was a legit question based on a very easy observation. MOST pro kickers are white. Why?

I also agree it has to do with white kids moving from soccer to football as they get older and their friends play a real sport.

It wasn't a legit question and had nothing to do with fantasy football. This isn't a forum or place for race discussion.

Per the Forum Rules...

Moderation actions are not up for debate or public scrutiny. Any topics or posts intended to question moderator actions (whether justified or not) will be closed/deleted and the member will be dealt with severely, usually leading up to suspension or removal from the boards permanently.

If you have a question/problem regarding a moderator action, send an email to the moderator or adminstrator. Abusive emails sent to moderators/adminstrators will result in severe consequences to the sender.