Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

DFS - Week 13

We begin as usual with a look back at Week 12 with Andy's Millionaire Maker lineup at Draftkings. The Arizona Cardinals stack turned out to be a mistake, but one of the ways we get better is by acknowledging and studying our failures.

When the Stack Came Crashing Down - Andy Swanson

Week 13 Value Plays - Joe Holka (Friday)

Typically on Wednesday night's I'm about halfway through my research on a given week but I can already tell, I'm going to like me some Steelers' players this week. Some form of Roethlisberger, DeAngelo Williams, Antonio Brown are likely to make it into my cash games. RB David Johnson is going to offer some salary relief ($5900 at FD) and TE Scott Chandler is the bare minimum ($2500) at DraftKings.

My current cash lineup:

Cam

Gio

David Johnson

Amendola

OBJ

Alshon

Delanie

Barnidge

Redskins

Posted Holka's Daily Guidance column. Him Cam Newton cash game lineup looks like a winner to me. Having a RB (DeAngelo Williams) and WR (Martavis Bryant) from the same team gives me pause but if the matchup is right (and this one seems to be), then I don't have much of a problem with it.

I feel like Mariota is safe enough to use this week. I'll have him and Big Ben in cash games. I like Ryan Fitzpatrick too.

RBs I like - David Johnson, DeAngelo Williams, LeGarrette Blount (tourneys only) Adrian Peterson (tourneys only).

WRs I like - The big four (Julio, OBJ, Brown, Hopkins) plus Eric Decker, Alshon Jeffery, Martavis Bryant, T.Y. Hilton, John Brown

TEs I like - Greg Olsen, Julius Thomas, Jacob Tamme,

Went heavy on Martin, Williams and Blount at RB. Sprinkled in some variations with Draughn, Langford and D. Johnson.

TE = Olsen, McDonald (with Celek out), Walker and Bennett.

I had Djohns, Dmart, and Maclin. Unfortunately the rest of my team sucks. Mcdonald getting knocked out didnt help. Santos? Wtf happened there?

Finally had a great week on FanDuel.

Combo of the following:

QB: Big Ben/Bortles/Fitz

RB: Allen/D.Johnson/Draughn/Rawls

WR: ARob/Marshall/Decker/Brown/M.Bryant

TE: Thomas

D: Cinci/Miami

K: Boswell

I had Djohns, Dmart, and Maclin. Unfortunately the rest of my team sucks. Mcdonald getting knocked out didnt help. Santos? Wtf happened there?

I had Santos and Janikowski as my kickers in different lineups :nono:... along with the Patriots-D. <_< Luckily, the rest of my roster at FanDuel was strong enough to overcome those bad picks. The field is/was terrible out in Oakland, I wonder if the stats show that Kicking scoring is significantly less in that stadium...?

Best week I've had all year but not great. Couldn't avoid the landmines of Tampa/Patriots Def along with McDonald (concussion) at TE and Austin Davis at WR.

Might break even (went too heavy in tourneys instead of majority in double ups) but had a couple lineups that would have been pretty decent money had I been able to pick a kicker or Defense.

Actually hit a decent payout on Draftkings this week. Did a Sunday only

Big Ben

J.Allen

D.Williams

A.Brown

A.Robinson

D.Amendola

G.Olsen

S.Chandler (flex)

Pats Defense

Even with the Pats, that was good enough for 2nd place!!!!