Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Any Rawls owners holding Lynch?

I've got Rawls and I've made playoffs with a bye in week 14, so the shig doesn't get real for me until weeks 15-16.

I'm holding Lynch but will need to make some add/drops soon to get a kicker and DST. Do I hold Lynch into week 15 with the thought he might return in week 16?

Yes.

I am holding him unless I hear that he will not play in week 16. Our waivers end at kickoff on Thursday, so I will need to confirm that decision this week.

I am not comfortable with this decision, but it gives me the comfort of knowing that if I make the Championship I will have at least one of the Seattle running backs ready to go. If I needed the space and had to make a decision..... I would drop Lynch thinking if Lynch does start week 16, he might not play all that much and Rawls still has value.

No. In the event that he does return in time for ff championships, he would be too risky to start.

Gut feeling is that they hold him out until the playoffs.....if they make it.

I say no also , i agree I don't see him coming back until the playoffs if he can .

I was wondering the same thing.

I have Rawls. I drafted Lynch and dropped him a few weeks ago.

Not sure I have the space for him. If someone else picks him up though, it'll make me sweat for sure though.

Even if he manages to be back week 16, I would not expect him to carry your championship. Drop him and don't look back if you have Rawls.

I dropped him for ASJ as my second TE after Chandler.