Sign in to follow this  
ace22

RB Help

I somehow managed to sneak out a 1.5 pt win in the first round last week after my entire team under-performed.

My biggest question mark is RB2.

Gore - HOU/@MIA

Hillman - @PIT/CIN

Langford - @MIN/@TB

Matt Jones - BUF/@PHI

Dan Herron - HOU/@MIA

I do have $1 left in faab and all of this week's big names are still out there.

Denard - ATL/@NO

Hightower - DET/JAX

Bolden - TEN/@NYJ

Brown - CLE/STL

Powell - @DAL/NE

Crowell - @SEA/@KC

C-Michael - CLE/STL

Fozzy - @NYG/@ATL

even Ryan Matthews - ARZ/WAS

I obviously need to win this week for there to even be a next week but I'm hesitant to spend that last emergency buck in case something catastrophic happens like the Broncos lacerate Big Ben's kidney or something (I started the year with Luck)

If I spend the dollar now I want to make sure it's on someone who could potentially be usable next week too as I'll have the same issue baring injury. If I sit and roll with Gore most likely this week and win then I can spend it freely on the best play/matchup.

Would love to hear any and all opinions as I continue to pull my hair out about this.

Thanks for the answer!

I don't have any experience in faab or daily fantasy or anything, so I'm sorry if you lose your life savings because of me.

I think Gore is your best bet in terms of who is on your team already. If you're wanting to roll the dice, I would go with Hightower, mostly because I'm expecting the Saints to light it up for the next two weeks, and he had a good performance last week. Good luck man!

Gore would be my choice....and I also have no experience in faab....what does that stand for ?

Ditto on experience with faab... But I'd save the $1 for emergency purposes and the names listed don't jump out as a must have. It could be Michael or Brown getting the most carries, Shoelace could fill in this week, but Yeldon's status for week 15 on isn't clear yet.

In any case, Gore would be my choice too. ...and thanks for mine!

Thanks guys for the replies.

FAAB is free agent auction bidding. Rather then add/drop going in priority each team gets say $50 to blindly bid on players for the season. I have $1 left and therefore can make 1 more move to add a player which is why I'm leaning towards saving it just in case.

I would grab Hightower, decent offense, great qb and got tons of looks. He should be heavily involved barring injury