Sign in to follow this  
barrett14

Todd Gurley

Anyone nervous about Todd Gurley tonight? I am still nervous about his three consecutive duds before last week. I can't stomach a dud tonight with three days to go in the week!

I'm a bit worried. I'm lucky enough to have Peterson, Gurley and D. Martin but i can only start 2. I'm going AP and Gurley but they cost me the most points prize money 2 weeks ago. Went into week 13 up 39 points....they both crapped the bed and I lost prize money by 1.6 points on a MNF field goal in OT..... but I'm not bitter :)

I'm a bit worried. I'm lucky enough to have Peterson, Gurley and D. Martin but i can only start 2. I'm going AP and Gurley but they cost me the most points prize money 2 weeks ago. Went into week 13 up 39 points....they both crapped the bed and I lost prize money by 1.6 points on a MNF field goal in OT..... but I'm not bitter :)

I drafted Marshawn Lynch BUT I AIN"T MAD... maybe I am =/

A little nervous! Worried if the Rams fall behind. With 3:15 to go, Rams 14- Bucs 3. That's a good sign!

Not a flop but he left some meat on the bone. Three carries on the goal line...

Not being able to punch it in on those three carries is the difference from a good game to a great game. I'm more than a little worried that Kennum was having probably the best game that he was capable of having and there was still no running room for Gurley. Tre Mason got some carries and Cunningham was getting some 3rd down and the 2 minute offense snaps. I can see a major disappointment against Seattle next week.

I heard about 3 carries at the 2 and nothing, but one recap mentioned that the first drive he had 29 yards rushing on 3 carries that leaves a really low average on the other 18 carries. He caught all that was thrown to him!! I am in the playoffs 12 team league, but the fourth seed and Gurley is the only drafted running back I have left (5th round). I think I will sit him if I make it to next week for Allen.

He seems to be a lot like Peterson he needs a ton of carries so he can break one or two for some yardage. The team or runners style of PLAY???

Not being able to punch it in on those three carries is the difference from a good game to a great game. I'm more than a little worried that Kennum was having probably the best game that he was capable of having and there was still no running room for Gurley. Tre Mason got some carries and Cunningham was getting some 3rd down and the 2 minute offense snaps. I can see a major disappointment against Seattle next week.

Don't think I can confidently start him vs Seattle. Probably flexing Hilton or Cobb over him.

Rookie wall or does he benefit from extra rest?

Jeff fisher usually figures on a way to run against the Hawks

13pts at the half vs Tampa, and only ended with 15pts, pretty disappointed, but could have been worse I suppose.