Sign in to follow this  
Footballcrazy33

Tampa Bay is very bad (Martin)

Martin is getting about 6 yds a pop and was wide open outa the backfield and Win ston missed him. Why they insist on using Sims in the 2 min drill and on 3rd down...that's the question

This is first game I've seen TB play how in the world is Martin ranked so high, Winston looks lost

What game you watching? JW toss for 350+ yrds? DM carrying for 90+ and a 5.1 avg???

This is first game I've seen TB play how in the world is Martin ranked so high, Winston looks lost

On Martin's first drive he averaged 8 YPC against eight men in the box on 4 of the touches and nine on 1 of them. He was killing it.

What game you watching? JW toss for 350+ yrds? DM carrying for 90+ and a 5.1 avg???

i turned the channel in the 3rd but JW must of got those yards late, all I saw was him getting hounded and running for his life, he couldn't even connect with marring on a 5 yard out! And I give it to Martin, he did look good , but let's face it there were to many drops, bad passes, and the defense is horrible, Martin should have easily had a 100+ and a TD,

Their playcalling and personnel grouping is a joke on a regular basis. It blows my mind when a team with one 'real' wr shows up with 4wr formations early in games when your rb is top 2 in rushing yards. They'll even do it against obvious blitz looks and then they're shocked when Crab Legs is under duress ASAP after the snap.

Their playcalling and personnel grouping is a joke on a regular basis. It blows my mind when a team with one 'real' wr shows up with 4wr formations early in games when your rb is top 2 in rushing yards. They'll even do it against obvious blitz looks and then they're shocked when Crab Legs is under duress ASAP after the snap.

Amen. The coaching is absolutely atrocious.

I didn't think Tampa would be losing big so quickly knowing Rams offense is inept, but boy was I wrong. My greatest fear was realized- Doug would get few second half carries and no tds.

Martin would've had a 15-20 point game had Tampa played something that resembled some kind of defense.

Clearly, you weren't watching or even following the GameCast. You just saw the final stats and made a conclusion.