Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Yahoo pro leagues are open early this year. Best payouts in FF for playing with randoms.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/reg/joinleague/pro#

I always do a handful of these every year. The interface is clean, you get put in a league with random people and its all handled by yahoo. No commish to keep an eye on. The payouts are pretty much the best in the business as they hand out more of the pot than anyone else and 3rd gets something back. You can play for 20, 50, 100 or 250.

Drafting this early is nuts but its also kind of fun to look back in a couple months at the general adp and its at least vs real people for money.

No waivers. Draft only and then thats it. Zero team management

Um, no that's completely false. You may be thinking about MFL10s. The yahoo leagues are perfectly normal leagues with waivers and free agency like every other standard league. Waivers process on tues, it uses a standard rolling waiver list.

Um, no that's completely false. You may be thinking about MFL10s. The yahoo leagues are perfectly normal leagues with waivers and free agency like every other standard league. Waivers process on tues, it uses a standard rolling waiver list.

Oops my bad. Thought it was the same. Thank god I didnt get in one. I would have been pissed to find out I needed to manage my team

Thanks. So it resets every wk?

If it was blind bid I'd be in for sure :(

Thanks. So it resets every wk?

If it was blind bid I'd be in for sure :(

No just keeps rolling like standard leagues. I have always wanted to play blind bid but never had the chance.

No just keeps rolling like standard leagues. I have always wanted to play blind bid but never had the chance.

only way to play imo

Do you get your choice of Standard or PPR ?

How much time do you get on the clock per pick ?

How many teams make the playoffs and what weeks are they ran ?

I do this for NBA fantasy as not many are interested. Pro leagues are great and no one can throw there hissy fits about this or that bc there is no commish to cry too

Do you get your choice of Standard or PPR ?

How much time do you get on the clock per pick ?

How many teams make the playoffs and what weeks are they ran ?

No just standard and its live draft, auto or auction. Clock is like 90 seconds I think. All leagues are 10tm, 4 make playoffs, 14wk regular season.

No just standard and its live draft, auto or auction. Clock is like 90 seconds I think. All leagues are 10tm, 4 make playoffs, 14wk regular season.

worst to 1st ww AND no ppr?

Crap...this sounded like fun ...now not so much