Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

spinoff of what murderer got away with it

I included Patsy Ramsey in my query and someone questioned whether she actually did it and that the son, Burke may have killed JonBenet.

This brings me to another question for you all. If you are married and have have 2 children and one KILLS the other and you know it, would you try to cover it up or would you claim it accidental. Or would the killing of one of your two children cause you to, in anger and hurt, let the other take full blame.

Patsy has now died and the father has remarried. The son, Burke is now 29.

Me = I would do most anything for my 2 boys BUT if one killed the other, I may hire a lawyer for him but I don't think I'd try and cover it up.

Also, just for the record, I believe Casey Anthony to be the worst to murderer to get away with it.

I included Patsy Ramsey in my query and someone questioned whether she actually did it and that the son, Burke may have killed JonBenet.

This brings me to another question for you all. If you are married and have have 2 children and one KILLS the other and you know it, would you try to cover it up or would you claim it accidental. Or would the killing of one of your two children cause you to, in anger and hurt, let the other take full blame.

Patsy has now died and the father has remarried. The son, Burke is now 29.

Me = I would do most anything for my 2 boys BUT if one killed the other, I may hire a lawyer for him but I don't think I'd try and cover it up.

Also, just for the record, I believe Casey Anthony to be the worst to murderer to get away with it.

Depends a bit on the situation. If it's legit murder, I wouldn't waste money defending him/her. I could never look at them the same.

I'd probably have a tough time knowing I raised a murderer too...

I forgot what comedian did it, but he had a great bit on Mom's who lock their kids in the car until they die.

wife: "Honey, you left the milk on the counter again,"

husband: "WELL YOU KILLED OUR CHILD DAMMITT!!" :mad:

I could totally see being that guy.