Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Who gets hurt this week?

With players dropping like flies each week who is it this week? My bet the new browns qb. In the concussion protocol after 2 qs.

It will be someone else from my team. Already had Allen and Woodhead. Then Gates and Stewart and now Snead. So you can bank on Lamar Miller since he was #1 pick

fake degree is always your choice if you can't get it from university.Studying in the school for so many years, why there are still so many people can't get their degree when they graduate? The reasons are different from different people. But the result is the same. If they want to get degree, they need to buy a diploma, buy fake degree, fake degree from this special website, such as http://diplomamall.net

It all depends on whether you want to get another life experience or not.

I am waiting for you.

Email: diplomamall@outlook.com

^THIS!

fake degree is always your choice if you can't get it from university.Studying in the school for so many years, why there are still so many people can't get their degree when they graduate? The reasons are different from different people. But the result is the same. If they want to get degree, they need to buy a diploma, buy fake degree, fake degree from this special website, such as http://diplomamall.net

It all depends on whether you want to get another life experience or not.

I am waiting for you.

Email: diplomamall@outlook.com

this is no joke

just got PhD in fantasy football!

*does rain dance around my teams to help them ward off rolled ankles, twisted knees, and defeated shoulders*

If Mike Evans gets hurt, that would be my first 4 picks in one league. So...Mike Evans. Or Jeremy Langford going down would make for 4 out of the first 5. So, Evans or Langford.

My now dead team still has a few guys left...with Miller already done playing, the front runners would be Cooper, Manning and Landry.

Well, let's see. My dynasty team is already down Romo and Teddy, so Fitzpatrick, Taylor, and Prescott are possibilities.

It's also down AD, Foster, and Charles, so Lat Murray and Langford are pretty good bets.