Sign in to follow this  
KingPrawn

Steve Smith or Stefon Diggs

PPR league

Who would you rather roster? Smith or Diggs?

I have Diggs but am thinking of dropping him for Smith. Diggs seems to have a solid floor but not sure if the ceiling is all that high in the Vikings offense. Also seems like Monday night they spread the ball a round a bit.

Smith is the WR1 in a pass heavy offense. Maybe it's just me but he seems to have a solid floor like Diggs but the upside is higher.

Who would you rather have?

TIA

I agree with what you said.

Smith.

Thanks for your input.

I could also drop Jeffery instead of Diggs.

Still torn as to whether I make a move for Smith or stand pat.

that is a tough call agree if its ppr smith standard diggs

I'd take Diggs over Smith right now in standard b/c Baltimore will need to start throwing deeper balls to win games. When their run game (hopefully) picks up with West/Dixon, then it should allow for more shots down the field, which is not Smith's specialty right now. Smith in PPR for sure.

I'd take Diggs over Smith right now in standard b/c Baltimore will need to start throwing deeper balls to win games. When their run game (hopefully) picks up with West/Dixon, then it should allow for more shots down the field, which is not Smith's specialty right now. Smith in PPR for sure.

lol... Contradict yourself. I would keep Diggs. Would like to know your team abs league settings b4 u make a move.

lol... Contradict yourself. I would keep Diggs. Would like to know your team abs league settings b4 u make a move.

Agree with Byrdman here...

Pardon my ignorance but what is abs league settings?

FWIW our roster size is 17. We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE) 1 K, 1 DST.

I agree with what you said as far as Diggs having a low ceiling, he is getting a lot of looks from Bradford which is positive. I would still stick with Diggs at this point.