Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Dez Bryant vs. Alshon Jeffrey ROS

Seems like these guys are in pretty similar situations. Both are hurt, though Dez seems to be more serious, and they are playing with backup quarterbacks. The Dallas run game is superior as is their line. The Bears seem to be a dumpster fire. However, most rest of the way rankings I look at have Alshon rated much higher than Dez. Thoughts.

With White out I think Jeffery has a good chance at becoming the borderline WR1/2 that he was drafted as. Hoyer isn't a bad fantasy QB and was the primary QB for Hopkins last year, so clearly he doesn't kill receivers values. If you look at the first three weeks for Jeffery, the only thing missing are TDs. If he had one or two in the first three weeks he's right where he should be.

I had the Alshon owner trying hard to trade with me but I wouldn't accept his low ball offers. Just went out and traded marshall, Hyde, and John brown (who I just picked up off waivers) for dez and aj green. I'd rather wait on dez than have any bear on my team this year

I had the Alshon owner trying hard to trade with me but I wouldn't accept his low ball offers. Just went out and traded marshall, Hyde, and John brown (who I just picked up off waivers) for dez and aj green. I'd rather wait on dez than have any bear on my team this year

I now have Alshon and Howard. I'm riding the Chi-Train :shocking:

I have the opposite. Dez is ranked higher IMO.

He will be back soon. I see him as being the more talented player on the better team.

Both his QBs are better than both the Bears QBs.

Why is everyone so down on Dez? Yes he's hurt, but he's not putting up duds in your lineup as a decoy. He had 1 bad game, yet his other 2 games were WR2 / WR1 production. Really not getting the hate.

Jeffery on the other had is trending downward. Fortunately I think the loss of White helps him.