Sign in to follow this  
ree10

Trade Crabtree for Eifert and his 1st Round Pick next year

I'm 1-3 but my team is built to make a huge comeback in a 14-team PPR (top scorer in the league, just bad luck losing one game to a stat correction and another losing a 25 point lead thanks to Zach Miller in week 3). Anyway, I was offer this trade above. Ideally I'd reject it, but having two 1st rd picks next year is enticing. Would you pull the trigger? DJ and Fitz's game tonight is making me think about it...with a nice lead playing a crap opponent i can put Enunwa at the flex...and feel good about my chances getting another win this week.

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 W/R Flex, 1 TE, DST and K

QB Brady, Rivers
RB David Johnson, McCoy, White, Dion Lewis, Doug Martin
WR Fitz, Crabtree, Sanders, Dez, Enunwa
TE Pitta
DST New England
K Tucker

Thoughts? I'll answer yours....

I would probably do it, I think you'll be alright when Dez comes back and if Romo plays again. Also, Doug Martin returning will help. For a 14 team league your squad looks pretty good even without Crabtree.

I haven't heard how long it will be until Dez Bryant comes back, but if it's soon, I would take this deal. Once Bryant is back on the field, you'll be good to go at wide-out. And, as you said, two first round picks for next year is just too tempting to turn down.

That's tough, I really like your team. Hard to pass on a first round pick.. Eifert should help your TE position.

i guess I would say yes and hope Dez gets healthy quick. I've missed the playoffs twice when scoring 1st and 2nd in points. It hurts and I wish you luck.