Sign in to follow this  
Mark91G

Sammie Coates ROS

do we think Coates will keep up the level he has been the last two week ?

or is this just a short lived streak and defences will now take notice of him and kill off this spike in form.

I have hurns in my team and I feel the same with him he gets 4 catches a game for 40 yards but last week he finally got a score and am wondering if this will start a trend and he will get more targets.

I can pick up Coates now in waivers but would have to drop hurns Suggestions ?

He should be their #2 guy going forward. Will be hard to do what he did yesterday every week obviously but should be a solid WR3 going the rest of the season.

would you say he is a better choice over a hurns or cobb who will always get 3/4 targets and 30/50 yerds a game and a TD every few games ?

in a standard scoring league so that's 3/5 points in yardage with the 6 pt TD every few games ?

Roethslisberger is on fire right now. I would want to keep rolling out Coates until further notice. He is assuming the Martavis Bryant role. With Leveon Bell and AB commanding so much attention, there will be opportunities for Coates to make plays. I don't personally think Coats is a special talent or anything (he committed some brutal drops) but he's playing in the best offense in the NFL right now. Even Jesse James is usable.

Roethslisberger is on fire right now. I would want to keep rolling out Coates until further notice. He is assuming the Martavis Bryant role. With Leveon Bell and AB commanding so much attention, there will be opportunities for Coates to make plays. I don't personally think Coats is a special talent or anything (he committed some brutal drops) but he's playing in the best offense in the NFL right now. Even Jesse James is usable.

that's my issue I have the same issue I don't think he is as good a talent as Hurns.

hurns has pace rarely drops anything that come his way and can make a play out of nothing as we seen in London with his TD.

But he is only getting targeted 3 / 5 times a game and not targeted down the field.

but as you said coates is in a high powered offence with two of the most dynamic players and defences have no chpoice but to almost double cover both of them leaving coates to soak up anything with all the freedom he gets.

just hate dropping IMO a better player but the situation seems to call for it

It's going to be Feast or Famine weeks

Don't let a little double coverage on Brown fool you.

Rothlisburger will still find him.

It was reported during the summer that Coates was looking real good , and than the preseason started and he looked lost.

But he's proven me wrong about him.

He looks to be the number two Wr on the Steelers and diffently worth a start most weeks .

Of course based on ones roster.

This