Sign in to follow this  
Cowboys8822

Russell Wilson or Davontae Booker?

For some reason they are on waivers this week. .5 ppr. I have Cousins at QB, McCoy, Gilleslie, Hill, Jaquizz Rodgers, Tevin Coleman, and Dion Lewis at RB. My WRs are Antonio Brown, Cooper, Benjamin, Tyrell Williams and Corey Coleman. I have the #1 claim and leaning Booker as I need an RB. I'll probably have to cut Lewis. Thoughts on who I should grab if I burn my waiver claim?

I would agree.

Wilson.

I think Booker will get more work , but I'm not sure he becomes the clear number one Rb with the Broncos.

Thanks for the post.

I don't think I would.

But I also picked Meredith to be a good play last night.

Interesting question. I own Wilson but he has let me down pretty much all season. He has two bad legs which means he is not running as much. He played a soft defense last week and did not look good enough if you ask me. I'm not sure how severe his injuries are. I would think he will get better and then so will he. If all you have is Cousins, then yes, you definitely want him over Booker. Should you give up your one pick to get him? Hmmmmm. Tough one. I don't think I would......

FWIW I think Booker steals the starting gig from CJA sooner rather than later. Unless you need another QB for whatever reason, I'd pick up Booker and see his progression over the next few weeks. Could be lead dog during the Fantasy Playoffs.

My $.02.

FWIW I think Booker steals the starting gig from CJA sooner rather than later. Unless you need another QB for whatever reason, I'd pick up Booker and see his progression over the next few weeks. Could be lead dog during the Fantasy Playoffs.

My $.02.

What makes you think this? Everyone around the Denver team says that they want to get Booker more carries but he isn't going to take the starter roll much less a bell cow role. It would take a CJ injury for Booker to have big value. Otherwise you have the Hillman/CJ 1A and 1B. Not really appealing.

As far as giving up #1 overall waiver wire if it is move to the back and not weekly resetting I wouldn't do it. Essentially you have ownership of all handcuffs each week. At some point someone makes a boneheaded drop or a key RB goes down and his handcuff is sitting there.