its not the worst problem to have but i need help picking 3 out of these 4

Freeman Vs Greenbay

Gordon Vs Denver

Booker vs Chargers

J.Rodger vs Oakland

thanks

I'd sit freeman I guess really great problem to have

Am struggling with it.

Gordon I feel Gordon should run through Denver he done it before and it's the weakest part of their defence ( ranked 18th) against the run.

Freeman has got the worst match up at Green Bay but he is now the only real RB there with Coleman out and is involved in passing plays.

Rodgers is getting a mad amount if touches and is against Oakland who give it away for free

But Booker will have the back field to himself this week for the first time against chargers who arnt great against the run either

GB has the #1 rush defense, and though they are giving up an avg of 2 off TDs per game, they've only given up ONE rushing TD so far. However, I feel Freeman is going to do really well behind the ATL passing attack, especially since he is on his own this week. He will get a crap ton of touches this week. That'll translate to points. They're also at home.

I think Rodgers and Booker are no brainers here, so it's really between Gordon and Freeman. I am partial to Freeman since I own him so take that for what you will. I don't really love the fact that Gordon is @ Den, and it's a divisional game. They'll be playing from behind if the right DEN team shows up.

So I go Booker, Rodgers, and Freeman.

It's between sitting Gordon or Freeman, I have Gordon and I'm thinking of sitting him, the den d is terrific, as is GB, tough choice, but I definitely play Booker