Sign in to follow this  
luckyheel317

Drop AJ Green or Jeffery?

10 team standard scoring, start 2 WR and FLEX. Typically, my flex is occupied by one of my RB (Zeke, LBell, DMurray, Forte, Hyde) and I'm only starting 2WR.

My WR are Bryant, Cooper, Jeffery, AJ Green and TyWilliams.

Would you drop Jeffery and/or Green to pick up Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins and/or Taylor Gabriel??

I don't like Gabriel's outlook this week vs KC, but he has LA, SF, CAR and NO on the schedule after this week. Hill has ATL this week and then also has OAK, TEN, DEN and SD. Watkins has OAK, PIT, CLE, MIA and NYJ left.

Jeffery is out 2 more weeks and then has GB, WSH and MIN

Green is just a gamble....not sure I trust his status week to week, especially into the playoffs

THOUGHTS?

Dropping Alshon for Footloose Watkins is fine by me. If he stays healthy, Sammy is likely going to have a glorious month. It's a big if. But at least he is back already.

I'm scurred about AJ missing the rest of the season one week at a time but you have to keep him for now. I couldn't advocate taking the risk of him showing up week 14 and being totally fine.

There's no law that Alshon will be good even if he sees the field for the packed in Bears again.

Drop Jeffery for Watkins. Even when Jeffery comes back theres no way you start him over Cooper or Bryant. Watkins could be a top guy in the home stretch of the season.

Dropping Jeffery for any of the three works for me.

Dropped Jeffery for Hill and also managed to get Watkins and dropped CAR defense.

Now, who do I start?? Hill, Watkins, Dez, Cooper, TyWilliams? Need 2

Dez & Cooper. I need tyrell Williams to either be good or sit out. So he'll play and somehow end up more injured.

I wouldn't drop AJ Green by any means. I think he may be back soon.