Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Obligatory whatcha need on MNF?

Not counting Gordon and Bell, I would be ahead 139 to 75. As it is, I lost 141-139.

I tied it up but that Blount run put him back up 1.

Sorry to hear that. The last-minute nail-biting stuff is the worst. :(

Not counting Gordon and Bell, I would be ahead 139 to 75. As it is, I lost 141-139.

Somehow our league's playoff games were all insanely tight, and all came down to SNF/MNF. I survived the 7 seed that had Blount/Edelman by 5. The 1 seed which dominated everyone all year survived the 8 by 2 pts...because the 8 left Julio in their lineup (came down to Rashad vs Ezekiel). And the 3 seed survived by .2 points against Brady/West/Wallace.

Somehow I survived getting 0 from both Gordon and forte to move onto the second round

This is a tough one. I barely missed getting a bye. This week, I had questions at 5 spots. Made the right call on all of them except Gordon's zero. Had the second highest score in the league this week and lose by 2 points to Bell. :mad:

This is a tough one. I barely missed getting a bye. This week, I had questions at 5 spots. Made the right call on all of them except Gordon's zero. Had the second highest score in the league this week and lose by 2 points to Bell. :mad:

Damn.

Won my match and division to finish 9-5 (was 5-5 at one point). Playoffs are a crapshoot. Not overly excited about my matchups as compared to the first round opponent, but crazy things happen in the playoffs.

The other playoff game in our league this week was 91-56. :mad:

Up 15.68 w/ Balt D going against Brady

Then for Gostkowski to get less than 19 (on 1st place team)

Then I get first place for the regular season.

turned the TV off after the Bennett TD as that put them ahead

15 mins or so later after crawling into bed, stupidly decide to check my phone to see the score and see I'm back up now by 3.5 after those 2 turnovers.

So of course I go back and start watching the game.

25 mins later or so the TD to Hogan puts me back at losing

Lose the game anyway, which wasn't a big deal anyway as am still in the playoffs and #1 seed doesn't get anything, but could have had the extra sleep.

BOO

The other playoff game in our league this week was 91-56. :mad:

Yeah, one of my teams was fifth in points on the season and missed the eight-team playoffs (after last year being second in points and going 4-9). Naturally that team outscored every playoff team this week. :doh: