Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

Is this place still super racist?

Most of the people here voted for a guy in a cult over a black guy, and then an orange racist over a woman.

I'd say racism and sexism is alive and well in the GC.

But, as my main man Barry so eloquently stated this evening "we must view with empathy the middle-aged white man who from the outside may seem like he's got all the advantages, but who's seen his world upended by economic, cultural, and technological change."

It's such a prolific quote, it's almost like Obummer has some secret GC alias.

I'll accept your description of the Mormons being a cult. I do wonder if you think Islam is a cult? And please, no cop out that all religions are cults, because your "main man" Barry belongs to a religion too.

"we must view with empathy the middle-aged white man who from the outside may seem like he's got all the advantages, but who's seen his world upended by economic, cultural, and technological change."

"Seen his world upended" gives the sense that he felt it was "his" world.

The subtle subtext here (in more ways than one) is simply just ideologically divisive rather than angry-divisive.

"Seen his world upended" gives the sense that he felt it was "his" world.

The subtlety of his subtext here is ideologically divisive rather than angry-divise.

Because white people never had it hard until recently, because there's a black man in the White House. What a joke this guy is.

Wiffle's claiming that my theory that Obama getting in office somehow empowered blacks was never my theory and I surely didn't believe whites lost power during his time in office.

Are you being purposefully obtuse, or does it just come naturally?

You have claimed repeatedly (as many on the Black Panther website do) that "Blacks CAN'T be racist, because we don't have the power!" It's some made-up black fiction that, apparently, if you say it enough, allegedly makes it 'true'.

Which I have repeatedly called out as just patently stupid. That comes nowhere NEAR the definition or even concept of racism.

Gotta love the people who keep insisting that everybody is equal can't even admit that even one person from an entire class of people can't have antipathies toward other races - because of their skin color.

Even Obama admitted in writing that he holds antipathies toward white people - and he holds the most powerful job in the land.