Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Cuban: Trump can't stop rise of the robots and their effect on U.S. jobs

The corollary to that is our welfare, benefit and regulatory state has made america less competitive for production.

Its not the corporations fault. Its Adam Smith invisible hand. Although Smith saw the world within a singular national economy rather than a global one.

Its hypocritical when people argue for their own self interest and tell others to act contrary to it

The alternative is for our welfare, benefit and regulatory state to look more and more like China or India every day. I am sure U.S. companies would keep more jobs in the country if our employees were willing to accept low wages with no benefits or worker protections. But to me that's not what's best for our country.

I don't really blame companies for doing what's in their own best interest. I blame Washington for allowing this race to the bottom to continue without even putting up a fight.

Great. Trump saw this headline on Fox and just tweeted about building another wall to keep the Robots out. :doh:

Great. Trump saw this headline on Fox and just tweeted about building another wall to keep the Robots out. :doh:

forced, D-

Cuban has the same position.