Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Russell Westbrook wins NBA MVP for averaging a Triple Double.

edjr, right again.

Westbrook is not a team player and HURTS players that play with him and he also lied about fans calling him racist words

You are part right. I wouldn't say someone that averages 10 rebounds as a guard or passes the ball 10 times of game to someone who scores is a selfish player. The problem is he monopolizes the ball. So even though he does some good things with it there's just too many times where other players don't touch the ball.

You are part right. I wouldn't say someone that averages 10 rebounds as a guard or passes the ball 10 times of game to someone who scores is a selfish player. The problem is he monopolizes the ball. So even though he does some good things with it there's just too many times where other players don't touch the ball.

lost in the 1st round and they him Paul George and another ball hog

lost in the 1st round and they him Paul George and another ball hog

Yeah I mean look you had Carmelo who is basically a one-trick pony and wasn't even that good that trick this year. You have Paul George who has never not been the man on his team suddenly trying to play second fiddle. Some guys just don't adapt very well with that.

That team just isn't a good sit with each other. But Carmelo hurt that team far more than either one of those two

Yeah I mean look you had Carmelo who is basically a one-trick pony and wasn't even that good that trick this year. You have Paul George who has never not been the man on his team suddenly trying to play second fiddle. Some guys just don't adapt very well with that.

That team just isn't a good sit with each other. But Carmelo hurt that team far more than either one of those two

Lebron just carried a team of stiffs to the 2nd round

Lebron just carried a team of stiffs to the 2nd round

LeBron is a different animal. And Victor Oladipo almost carried a bunch of stiffs past him.

LeBron has also surrounded himself with a bunch of guys that understand they are number twos and threes. Paul George and Carmelo have been the alphas on their teams for a long time. That's not an easy adjustment

I think Russ is a great player, I think he may be the most gifted athlete that has ever played point guard..

Bottom line, his style of basketball isn't winning a championship, it doesn't matter who he plays with. He has played with all-time greats, it didn't matter. You can't dominate the ball the way he does, doesn't help that his mid-range and 3 point shot isn't great.. Gotta play team ball.

He can pile up stats chasing them in the regular season, that style doesn't work in the playoffs.