Sign in to follow this  
ricanrockers

McCoy and Howard combo (standard or PPR)

If after round 2 your RBs are McCoy and Howard how would feel about it? Two good RBs in bad offenses. Would you be happy, would you pass on one or both? Discuss...

I got McCoy too then paired him with Murray. I'd feel a lot better about Howard if Meredith was healthy.

But you're still getting a guy that's going to have a heavy workload and all the goal-line carries. Today that's getting more rare. You should be fine.

I haven't drafted yet but it was a topic on XM radio about these two RBs. Good RBs on horrible offenses. They said both won't play 16 games because of the workload they'll require to do.

Would be a blessing.

Both in ppr could be very good, and they are going to be the best playmakers of their teams.

I did this exact start from the 6 spot (10 teams, 1/2 PPR, 2/3/flex). I wish it was demarco over howard but can't win them all. young guy, 5.2ypc, runs hard, decent o-line i believe, playmaker. opportunity is the crux of fantasy football as we all know, you can't penalize a guy for not getting enough touches and penalize a guy for getting too many at the same time. give me the carries first and let him get injured second. dont just say you wont draft them because you think they'll be overworked and get hurt. which may happen, but you dont need a heavy workload to get hurt, you just need to be in the wrong place at the wrong sometimes also.

I'd much rather prefer Michael Thomas in the 2nd if I got McCoy, and I'd much rather prefer Mike Evans in the 1st if I knew I could get Jordan Howard in the 2nd.

I don't think there's very good value in RB/RB in that tier

I did this exact start from the 6 spot (10 teams, 1/2 PPR, 2/3/flex). I wish it was demarco over howard but can't win them all. young guy, 5.2ypc, runs hard, decent o-line i believe, playmaker. opportunity is the crux of fantasy football as we all know, you can't penalize a guy for not getting enough touches and penalize a guy for getting too many at the same time. give me the carries first and let him get injured second. dont just say you wont draft them because you think they'll be overworked and get hurt. which may happen, but you dont need a heavy workload to get hurt, you just need to be in the wrong place at the wrong sometimes also.

I would not want Murray. Signs aren't good this offseason with him, he tailed off late last year, and Henry is going to vulture stats from him. Personally, I wouldn't even take him in the first 3 rounds.