Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

Would you start Gio Bernard Over?.....

Standard League

I have these 3 guys plugged in currently and seeing if you see more upside with Bernard vs. Bears over:

Jamaal Williams @ Browns

Alfred Morris @ Giants

Kenyan Drake vs. Patriots

Thank you and leave a link

Williams is the one that bothers me going into this weekend more then the other two.

With Jones clearly back, it's hard too say what the snap counts and touches will be like.

If Mixon is out I would go with Gio over Williams.

Haven't really followed Drake, but if he doesn't get a lot passes out of the backfield I would sit him. I expect Miami to be playing catchup most of the game. Otherwise, I would sit Williams.

Thank you gents. I had the same feeling about Williams, but a couple different sites claimed he should be the workhorse back again. Damian Williams on the Miami Dolphins is likely out, which means Drake should see the field most of the game. Appreciate the immediate responses! I agree that the smart play is probably Bernard over Jamaal Williams if Mixon is out. Love hearing the same thing from some gurus. Hopefully Bernard can hold up. Thanks again!

This is tough.

Not sure what to believe in GB, I think they will ride Williams, so I would start him. GB has been one of the better run blocking teams.

Morris against the Giants yep start him.

Drake will be playing catchup but he does catch so I think I would start him.

I would bench Gio. Chicago has been good against the run and Bengals have a horrible Oline.