Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Paris Jackson is black

Except she has valley girl blonde hair and blue eyes and pretty pale skin. Last time I saw one of those was before Rachael Dozell started self identifying as black. How is it that this girl is allowed to skate on an obvious lie? C'mon. I bet a 23 and me would show she's noooootttt black.

Zero MJ dna in her or any of his kids. She is 100% white. The mom is that random dumpy nurse and the dad is that shady dermatologist that died.

Look at the other older boy, hes blatantly white. The other kid, that psycho Blanket, is South American or something. Black genes are strong, you cant have 3 kids with zero blackness showing, Im gonna say thats near impossible.

Just want to bring you up to speed, and I'm not kidding. It turns out that the supposition is that if gender can be fluid, then why can't ethnicity? Again, I'm not making that up.

Also, be prepared to start hearing a lot more about colorism. #black people problems. Apparently there's a whole subculture that makes fun of people who are too black or not black enough. And how say Dominican blacks don't like African blacks and yada yada yada.

Seriously, one or two solid nukes and all this petty bullshit goes by the wayside.