Sign in to follow this  
vino

Thoughts on Gordon vs Shepard/Anderson/Sanders week 1 - PPR

Full point ppr

Just wondering what your thoughts are here. I can start 3 (Josh G, Rob Anderson, Emm Sanders, Sterling Shep ). I just don't know how I feel about starting Josh Gordon yet and over who. I'm looking for peeps to give me a reason to start Josh over the other 3, if there's an argument for it.

Mmm yes this is a tough one.

Toughest part about this question is, will Gordon even play.

If he’s playing you should start him.

I’m sure of the four he was the highest draft pick.

Thanks very tough situation.

I like Shepherd a lot this season also.

So you have good wr

I'm huge on Emmanuel Sanders Week 1 & this year.

yeah, so am I!

Mmm yes this is a tough one.

Toughest part about this question is, will Gordon even play.

If he’s playing you should start him.

I’m sure of the four he was the highest draft pick.

Thanks very tough situation.

See, I THINK he will. From what the Browns have said, he's just not "starting." So shoot, if his hammy is good, the whole "not starting" thing could just be a few series in the beginning or mb the 1st quarter. There will obviously be more news closer to the date. I guess, if anything, I can put Josh in for Robby. Who knows how Robby is going to do with Darnold, though I'm hoping good, lol.

I think you'd be foolish to pass on guaranteed production from Sanders or even Shepard. Gordon is doubtful at best and frankly, I think they'll run it alot and dink and dunk their way to mediocrity. I think Landry and Njoku get the most targets as long as Tyrod starts. If Mayfield takes over it's a different story. He takes chances deep.

I think you'd be foolish to pass on guaranteed production from Sanders or even Shepard. Gordon is doubtful at best and frankly, I think they'll run it alot and dink and dunk their way to mediocrity. I think Landry and Njoku get the most targets as long as Tyrod starts. If Mayfield takes over it's a different story. He takes chances deep.

I think Tyrod was 2nd with the most attempts downfield last season

I think its between Gordon and Anderson as your 3rd. I trust Tyrod to throw some bombs to Gordon if he plays and she should be a red zone threat. With the Jets O I have no idea... not really impressed by Darnold. So I pick Gordon.