Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Tell us something stupid you did as a kid - preteen

I wasn't a pre-teen, but I accidentally started a 30,000 acre fire one time in Alaska on family vacation about 5 years ago. I was scared to focking death, for sure thought I was going to jail. Fire chief ruled it an accident and called it a test run or whatever for fire season. Luckiest day of my life.

http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_news/wildfire-warning-continues-in-fairbanks-region-small-blaze-near-gold/article_89328d8e-da27-11e3-94b4-001a4bcf6878.html

https://akfireinfo.com/2014/05/12/goldhill-fire/

:first:

:bench: :dunno:

Not bad but good for a goof. Local gas station had a huge fountain and we would routinely dump a box of (stolen) powered laundry detergent. Couple times cops had to shut down the main road as the suds became that much.

Eventually they shut the fountain and made it a planter.

For whatever reason my teammates thought it was funny to fire bottle rockets at each other after practice. Had to stop when one got caught in someone’s shirt and he got burned (not too bad).

Other dumb like biking down steep hills and going off jumps around boulders.

Yeah we had Roman Candle wars.(dumb)

Also Cut the sticks off bottle rockets and threw them at each other.

Called them nagger chasers

First week junior high. Mooned the girls gym class. Suspended a week. Welcome to high school!!!

We'd skate up to the local gas station every day in the summer. They had Galaga, so we'd play Galaga. But we'd also steal baseball card packs. I think I have the complete set of 1987 Topps from stolen cards.

Weird, and I'm sure I've told this story before, but I went thru a klepto phase where I stole baseball card packs. Got caught but luckily my parents believed me that I planned to buy it. Was scared straight tho.

Another good one is I threw snowballs at cars. Lots of kids do this but one time I hit a car... and ran back into my own house. That didn't go well. :lol:

Also we shot roman candles at each other.

We used to steal cassettes. Remember when they had those big azz plastic frames around them? They didn't stop us. Stole booze all the time too. Mostly pints of cuervo or bottles of mad dog 20/20. We liked top shelf stuff :lol: . And they fit so well in the font of your jeans. Oh and later on, like 16/17, we did a bunch of beer runs. Literally run into the convenience store grab the beer and run like hell. That sh!t was a blast.

But this was more like 13/14/15. Before that I was actually pretty respectable dude. Seriously got straight A's and didn't skip class or nothing. I got in a few fights and a little nuisance but nothing major until my teens.