Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Nancy Pelose elected speaker

Quit smoking (again)

Start running (25 mi last week, 30 mi this week)

No news (done), no political discussion (in progress)

Keto/low carb to lose 20 lb (starting tomorrow)

Backpack 1000 mi (AZT, CO, WY, ID)

Spend 4 weeks between SEA, EE, and SA

Win my fantasy football league again

Not sure what you saw over the last 2 years.

I saw a traitorous ###### keep the American people from getting affordable healthcare (fortunately karma gave him what he deserved in the end).

I saw a duo of impotent cucks (Corker, Flake) attempt to block Trump every step of the way.

I saw the House and Senate fail to pass a budget, or fund the wall, which was a mandate from the American people when Trump was elected.

I saw a gaggle of bought and paid for scumbags do nothing for the president or their constituents, only make decisions for their lobbyists and puppet masters.

Now that Shitstain No Name is dead and gone, Flake and Corker were forced to resign, and the Senate was solidified with a bigger margin (minus Flake 2.0 in Romney) I expect the table will be set for Trump to do whatever the ###### he wants for the next 6 years.

2018-2020: appoint judges, continue to improve the economy for all Americans (including browns, womens, and poors), continue to dominate on the foreign policy front (and usher in even more non-globalist/pedophile leaders as we have seen in Italy, Brazil, etc), let the Dems continue to humiliate themselves with a fabricated Russia investigation and push to full on communism, continue to expose DC and the MSM for the traitors they are.

2020-2024: R's win back the House, expand lead in the Senate, Trump is re-elected.... and we exterminate the filth that have taken over this country like a metastatic tumor.

The Dems controlling the House offers them no advantage. Only mentally ill people want 2 years of muh Russia and muh Hitler. The average American doesn't give a ###### about anything coming out the Dems or CNNs mouth.

Giving up so soon? :sadbanana:

This was one of the more rambling, less coherent posts youve ever made. Dont go all wiffleball on us buddy.

Compared to the wacko horse teeth, bug eyed chick in New York and the mad, crazy muslim from Michigan Nancy seems level headed and intelligent.

Pelosi, Nielsen clashed during border-security meeting: 'I reject your facts,' House speaker said, according to report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-interrupted-dhs-boss-nielsen-during-presentation-on-illegal-immigrants-saying-i-reject-your-facts

. Kirstjen Nielsen

@SecNielsen

· Jan 2, 2019

I am disappointed that Dems did not want to hear from @DHSgov about the security & humanitarian crisis we are facing at the border. They didnt want to hear about criminal aliens, drug smugglers, smuggled & abused children or violent caravans trying to breach the border wall.

Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen

@SecNielsen

The crisis is not going away-it is getting worse. The status quo in funding & authorities for #DHS is irresponsible & makes our country less secure. Kicking the can down the road is not the answer. I look forward to engaging w Members who want to listen & be part of the solution.