Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

YouTuber Who Outwitted Comedy Central/Jim Jeffries Drops More Hidden Footage Exposing Their Lies

25 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I am as it can be reasonably attributed to other actions demonstrated by the MM, to include and perhaps especially the Mueller Probe.  I used to consider CNN my goto for information, after 2016 that is no longer the case. I assiduously avoided Fox as a rule, but now that outlet is my goto. I will drift over to CNN to get some alternative views, but too often they are radically indefensible. So I find myself watching Fox, then local news, then BBC, and occasionally hitting CNN and MSNBC for some perspective.....but mostly those last two seem so outlandish as to being like the National Enquirer

You might want to consider dropping Fox too, since that liberal commie took over. It’s why Donna Brazille works there now. Fock Fox

On 4/12/2019 at 10:05 AM, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I think he agreed to do the show based on reasons we can speculate on.   At the very least he seems to have gone into knowing that they were going to do this, prepared for that, and executed a plan to call it out.

I would surmise that he did this to setup them up, and they interviewed him to set him up.....he just did a better job.....

The words you chose to use says a lot. I don't think you can "set someone up" by exposing their lie. Especially a lie they told about you. 

You can't "setup" someone if they are an honest broker. Just sayin

11 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

The words you chose to use says a lot. I don't think you can "set someone up" by exposing their lie. Especially a lie they told about you. 

You can't "setup" someone if they are an honest broker. Just sayin

Not being snarky, can you elaborate, I am not following...

On 4/19/2019 at 7:45 AM, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Not being snarky, can you elaborate, I am not following...

Sure I'll try with an example.

A contractor visits your house to provide you with a bid for a new bathroom. While he's there he steals $20 off your night stand.

You catch him doing it because you forgot to turn off the camera you and your wife use for sexy time and saw him pocket it when you later reviewed the tape.

In this senario did you set the contractor up?