Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Don’t like your CC contract? Alter the contract

Man received a credit card offer from a bank. Spent half a year restructuring it to include 0% interest, no fees, and $181K fee if the bank cancelled the contract. Bank signed it without reading it. Bank sued for the fees after he had been using it. Judge held them to the contract. Guy then she’s bank for violating the contract. Settled out of court for $700K. 

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2013/08/14/man-who-outwitted-bank-ends-700k-lawsuit-a26770

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Man received a credit card offer from a bank. Spent half a year restructuring it to include 0% interest, no fees, and $181K fee if the bank cancelled the contract. Bank signed it without reading it. Bank sued for the fees after he had been using it. Judge held them to the contract. Guy then she’s bank for violating the contract. Settled out of court for $700K. 

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2013/08/14/man-who-outwitted-bank-ends-700k-lawsuit-a26770

Where do you see that they settled for 700k? 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Where do you see that they settled for 700k? 

I think I might’ve misunderstood. Cause when they said they ended the $700K lawsuit I assumed it meant he got that. They probably just terminated both lawsuits. Between the table of US dollars and rubles was a little confusing lol 

22 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You mean other than the title??? Lol

You and he should go take the same remedial reading class.  Probably get a group discount.

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

You and he should go take the same remedial reading class.  Probably get a group discount.

I didn’t read the article I just read the title which said settles 700k lawsuit

45 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I didn’t read the article I just read the title which said settles 700k lawsuit

Do you really think this comment somehow reflects better on your reading comprehension skills than your previous one? 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Do you really think this comment somehow reflects better on your reading comprehension skills than your previous one? 

No but my first reponse only said the title

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No but my first reponse only said the title

Your first response said the title is where you would get that they settled for 700k.  But the title doesn't say that at all.  Hence, your reading comprehension skills are lacking.  Therefore, you should consider a remedial reading class.   HTH.  LOL.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Your first response said the title is where you would get that they settled for 700k.  But the title doesn't say that at all.  Hence, your reading comprehension skills are lacking.  Therefore, you should consider a remedial reading class.   HTH.  LOL.

How bout I’m 44 and don’t give a fock settles 700k lawsuit can mean multiple things insuppose