Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Bob Newhart Tribute to Rickles

The whole tribute was filled with some of the biggest names in comedy including Seinfeld and Jon Stewart and just a whole bunch of others, but without a doubt for me this was the funniest part of the entire evening.

ย 

ย Still makes me LOL- literally. ๐Ÿ˜

I didn't realize he is still alive. Bless the guy.

What a shame we have such PC bullsh*t wrecking comedy. Don Rickles was funny as heck in his time.

Happy Birthday Don.

35 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I didn't realize he is still alive. Bless the guy.

What a shame we have such PC bullsh*t wrecking comedy. Don Rickles was funny as heck in his time.

Happy Birthday Don.

My brother bought some DVDs of the old Dean Martin's Roasts shows. That stuff wouldn't sniff television today. They were harsh. They made fun of Nipsey Russel for being black, made fun of Dean Martin for being a drunk, made fun of everone's personality, but somehow they all had a laugh and got along. Go figure.

Bob Newhart!ย  You know, I never really knew much about the guy other than an old tv show he had in the 80's (before my time - sort of).ย  Then, when I got SiriusXM and listened to the comedy channels, I started to hear some of his stuff.ย  Holy crap was this guy funny as sh!t!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Bob Newhart!ย  You know, I never really knew much about the guy other than an old tv show he had in the 80's (before my time - sort of).ย  Then, when I got SiriusXM and listened to the comedy channels, I started to hear some of his stuff.ย  Holy crap was this guy funny as sh!t!

ย 

• Thanks 1