Sign in to follow this  
Maulers1973

Best Ball......

I hear this term thrown around a lot.  Is this what is played on Draft?   Can it be played anywhere?   Is it a daily fantasy thing only?  

Its actually the exact opposite of daily. You draft a team for the season. No adds or drops, no setting lineups. Your points are based on the best possible starting lineup for that week.  

In best waivers and trades depend on the league. If you are doing mfl10, there are no adds or trades after the draft. If you set up your own best ball league then you can allow adds and trades if you want. 

Say I have a 20 man roster and the starting requirement is 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 flex. After the last game of the week is complete on Monday, whoever had the best scores at each position will make up your lineup for the week, and it's done automatically. If your 5th rb happens to have 2 tds and 100 yards, he is going to automatically be put into your starting lineup for his big score. 

Fanball. Com now runs mfl10s, which is the easiest way to get into the format. 

1 hour ago, Mike FF Today said:

Would you guys like to see best ball specific rankings at FFToday?

It's becoming pretty popular, so it's probably not a bad idea to include them. I joined a best ball keeper with guys from this site. I also do a few mfl best ball leagues, so I know that I try to separate the ranking between typical redraft and best ball

On 8/16/2019 at 1:58 PM, Mike FF Today said:

Would you guys like to see best ball specific rankings at FFToday?

Definitiely