Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Good morning

National masters crew regatta was this weekend---pretty cool to watch.   Or at least that's what I'm telling myself, when I used that as an excuse to procrastinate doing everything I needed to do this weekend.

1993 26th San Diego Comic-Con International opens at Doubletree Hotel----today it's the largest yearly gathering of virgins in  the USA

Have an awesome week, geeks.   :cheers:

Good morning.  Is that rowing?  I watch that sometimes on the Olympic channel.  This Saturday begins the third of the three major cycling tours, Vuelta a Espana.  I have no idea how to pronounce it but look forward to watching it, also on the Olympic Channel.  Have a good week.

28 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Good morning.  Is that rowing?  I watch that sometimes on the Olympic channel.  This Saturday begins the third of the three major cycling tours, Vuelta a Espana.  I have no idea how to pronounce it but look forward to watching it, also on the Olympic Channel.  Have a good week.

Yes, rowing.   1000M, boats from 2 person to 8.   Masters is 27 and up, so some really good crews, about a half mile from my house...close enough to walk, but just far enough away that people weren't parking all over my street---they were about 2 blocks away though.   

Decided to spend last night at the lake.  Broke my own rule about drinking heavily on Sundays.  Had to have my kid to soccer at 7:30 this morning.  Up at 5 and an hour forty five drive home.  It's going to be a long day. 

27 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Decided to spend last night at the lake.  Broke my own rule about drinking heavily on Sundays.  Had to have my kid to soccer at 7:30 this morning.  Up at 5 and an hour forty five drive home.  It's going to be a long day. 

You have to get in as much time as you can at the lake.  It is almost winter time for you.

52 minutes ago, Bert said:

You have to get in as much time as you can at the lake.  It is almost winter time for you.

No shiot.  It's darker than Toby's ass at 5 am around here now.  :wall: