Sign in to follow this  
kujerry

I have to many QBs. Trading one. Goff for ?.

14 team PPR.  Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, FLEX , D, K

looking to add RB depth

Would you trade 

Goff

for 

Mostert and Hockenson

QB. Goff, Brissett, Watson

RB. Bell, Mack, M. Gordon, Samuel, Montgomery, Burkhead, Armstead

WR, Hilton, Golladay, Jeffery, Kupp, keesean johnso

I can see why you would do it. 

But I think it’s not enough, if though you have three of them. 

Any time someone is fool enough to give you anything of value for a QB, you do it, even if it's just a bent paper clip and a used Kleenex.

Shop him for more. 

Goff is a very good ff Qb, and with Bress and Big Ben going down maybe one of those owners might be willing to give more. 

Good luck with this issue, and thank you for the post. 

I wouldn't.  Goff is decent enough to get more.  I get that you might not be starting Goff but Mostert is in a 3x timeshare, so no upgrade there really.  I don't know your TE situation so I can't comment there.  But, the way I feel is, Goff deserves a bigger trade and if you trade him for Bench players you're just going to end up facing him for nothing on the $.   Now, if you WANT Goff to face you, go for it.  lol.  I agree with Weepaws. 

I wouldn't do that deal.  Like the other guys have said, that's not enough, especially with the wave of injuries so far this season.  Too much uncertainty around Mostert still and his timeshare and although I like Hockenson, Goff is still worth more.  If possible, make a play for a buy low RB candidate, such as a Conner, although you may have to include an RB as well to sweeten the deal.  Now is one of the most important times of the fantasy football season, where you can buy bargains and sell overvalued players, so good luck!! Help with mine?

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/488894-m-brown-and-d-montgomery-for-mike-evans-whir/