Sign in to follow this  
Lake209

1x4 Flex play

PPR.  Got to start 1 of these 4:

S.Diggs, D.Waller, P.Dorsett, A.Tate

Diggs & his + coach/team drama makes me anxious. Waller seems safe for say, 8/80/0...but the game location & matchup aren’t great. Dorsett & Tate seem equally safe for targets & maybe a score. Are these players basically the same guy in W5? - or is there some really big boom potential that I’m missing?  Any strong thoughts on which one to start over the other?

Thanks Axe. Diggs is in...I just dont like it for purely greedy reasons (aka: the thought of losing). I may swap-out tomorrow...Waller is my #2..

I like Waller.  They have to throw since you cannot run on the Bears.

See mine:  

5 hours ago, Lake209 said:

PPR.  Got to start 1 of these 4:

S.Diggs, D.Waller, P.Dorsett, A.Tate

Diggs & his + coach/team drama makes me anxious. Waller seems safe for say, 8/80/0...but the game location & matchup aren’t great. Dorsett & Tate seem equally safe for targets & maybe a score. Are these players basically the same guy in W5? - or is there some really big boom potential that I’m missing?  Any strong thoughts on which one to start over the other?

Diggs

Diggs is the proven home run talent, but that offense and Cousins just aren't going to him. He seems like a good bet for either zero or 20 points. Waller is just about a guaranteed positive output and hey, he has to catch a TD someday, right? Your call on what sort of risk you want.