Sign in to follow this  
Stu82

Guice, Jamaal, Mattison, Powell, or Snell for Bell? Please help!

With Bell now ruled out who would you run with Mark Ingram as second RB from below?  Thanks much and good luck!! 

Guice (@ GB)

Jamaal Williams (v. Wash)

Mattison (vs. Detroit, obviously I would go Mattison if Cook out for sure but not expecting that).

Powell (vs. Miami)

Snell (@ AZ

Please pick one and if with confidence.  Thanks!

Ppr? 

I have a similar dilemma... for my 2nd RB (ppr), I have Darwin Thompson (high ceiling and low floor), Bilal Powell (medium ceiling/floor), and Benny Snell (low ceiling / high floor).

I'm leaning towards Snell because I need a minimum of 10 fantasy points from this RB2 position to be competitive in my 1st round fantasy matchup.  Brad Evans (from Yahoo) seems to be giddy about Bilal Powell's matchup (against Miami) since he catches passes, so I imagine I "could" foresee a probable 12+ point performance.  But then on the other hand, Darwin Thompson could be the ONLY one of the 3 with the reach 20 points with his upside and dynamic offense (and since they MIGHT have to play from behind).

1. Snell (I'm not going to take any chances)

2. Bilal Powell (It just seems like the right situation)

3. Darwin Thompson (Oh what the heck, I'm gonna pull the trigger)

Highest Floor is Snell. Highest ceiling is Mattison.

I would not fall for the Powell trap. He prolly gets 5 points. If he was so good, why did they go out and get Bell. He's been there forever.

Guice and Williams are the same to me. 3rd down backs behind decent backs. So if they were great enough to get you in the playoffs they'd be starting...

JMHO

8 hours ago, njacinto said:

I have a similar dilemma... for my 2nd RB (ppr), I have Darwin Thompson (high ceiling and low floor), Bilal Powell (medium ceiling/floor), and Benny Snell (low ceiling / high floor).

I'm leaning towards Snell because I need a minimum of 10 fantasy points from this RB2 position to be competitive in my 1st round fantasy matchup.  Brad Evans (from Yahoo) seems to be giddy about Bilal Powell's matchup (against Miami) since he catches passes, so I imagine I "could" foresee a probable 12+ point performance.  But then on the other hand, Darwin Thompson could be the ONLY one of the 3 with the reach 20 points with his upside and dynamic offense (and since they MIGHT have to play from behind).

1. Snell (I'm not going to take any chances)

2. Bilal Powell (It just seems like the right situation)

3. Darwin Thompson (Oh what the heck, I'm gonna pull the trigger)

Agreed

I think I am leaning towards Snell as well.   Am really trying to equal Bell's production which to me was nothing more than a goal line score and 75-100 yards combined.   To me, Snell may be the safest bet for that type of production vs. AZ.  Hopefully anyway.  

Thanks