Sign in to follow this  
BirdGang

If There’s Football this year, best Fantasy Football Content/Sites

On 8/2/2020 at 10:58 AM, Patented Phil said:

Same here.  Was a loyal subscriber for many many years, but I can no longer support Joetard and his merry band of America-hating “intellectuals”.  Despicable people, despicable beliefs, and despicable behaviors - and I’ve been all over the world and seen it all.  Plus to be perfectly honest their fantasy analyses and prognostications haven’t been all that great the last few years.  I think Joetard and the gang have gotten a bit fat and happy and have lost their fastballs.

This place has been pretty good so far, but I do have some lingering concerns that Mike might end up being “Joetard Light” with the censoring of the forum talk.  We’ll see how it goes.  I understand he has a business to run, but that doesn’t mean he has to cow-tow and cave to the Liberal mobs that have overrun this country.  If he’s smart he’ll embrace the concept of free speech (within reason of course) as it served our country well for 200+ years.

In the meantime, give this place a shot, contribute, and let’s see if we can make a go of it.  Get the free stuff from Fantasypros and subscribe to the content here.  👍

:pointstosky:

I’ve smoked dope, chewed rope, dirty danced, French romanced, focked, farted, fought, shot the moon and drove big trucks…I’ve been to Maine, Spain, Spokane and Fort Wayne. Seen three World Fairs, been around the world twice, looked danger in the face and seen goats fock in the market place…But, I ain’t never seen no sh!t like the sh!t that goes on around that place.

• Like 2