Jump to content
Tuxedosam

RB help!

Recommended Posts

Since Connor might be out again I need another RB for backup/flex . My other RB’s are Hunt and Kamara. These guys are available on the wire 12 man PPR League

N Hines IND
J Robinson JAC
A Mattison MIN

i can also drop one of my DEF (Either KC or NE) to pickup another if needed. What do you guys think? Thanks again! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Pick up Hines and Mattison.

To pick up Mattison should I drop NE D? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tuxedosam said:

To pick up Mattison should I drop NE D? 

Does it matter?

I'd probly drop KC, myself--just because of what NE did last year, even though several of their players opted out this year--but it's a D, so it doesn't really matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely, you don’t need to carry two def, you can only start one.  

Pick up Hines and Mattison. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a 12 man league all three should probably be owned unless benches are two or three people. Hines you throw in your flex and you stash Mattison until Cook goes down. Then you walk your way to the championship. Drop either defense, and I would guess your last bench WR, or if you are rostering 2 TE/QBs, one can probably be let go. Robinson can be added if you have a third waste of space player on your bench. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

In a 12 man league all three should probably be owned unless benches are two or three people. Hines you throw in your flex and you stash Mattison until Cook goes down. Then you walk your way to the championship. Drop either defense, and I would guess your last bench WR, or if you are rostering 2 TE/QBs, one can probably be let go. Robinson can be added if you have a third waste of space player on your bench. 

You'd really grab Robinson on top of Kamara, Conner, Hunt, Hines and Mattison?

I mean, maybe if you have Auden Tate on your roster or something, but I sure wouldn't drop anyone of value to add a third of the JAX committee as my RB6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AxeElf said:

You'd really grab Robinson on top of Kamara, Conner, Hunt, Hines and Mattison?

I mean, maybe if you have Auden Tate on your roster or something, but I sure wouldn't drop anyone of value to add a third of the JAX committee as my RB6.

I'm a believer of RB depth. Kamara and Conner aren't the epitome of health and finding a throw in WR is easier than RB. He's not a must grab, but depending on who is on his bench, I could see him being a worth while pick up.  I just can't image a 12 team league where Robinson isn't worth a roster spot on someones team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

In a 12 man league all three should probably be owned unless benches are two or three people. Hines you throw in your flex and you stash Mattison until Cook goes down. Then you walk your way to the championship. Drop either defense, and I would guess your last bench WR, or if you are rostering 2 TE/QBs, one can probably be let go. Robinson can be added if you have a third waste of space player on your bench. 

Yeah I'm rostering 2 QB's Watson and Goff. Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

I just can't image a 12 team league where Robinson isn't worth a roster spot on someones team. 

I agree with THAT, I just don't think HIS roster is the one for Robinson.

Let the guy who drafted Marlon Mack, Le'Veon Bell, and Miles Sanders pick him up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tuxedosam said:

Yeah I'm rostering 2 QB's Watson and Goff. Thanks!!

If you're in a league where a lot of teams are carrying two QB's and the streaming options are thin, keep both. Robinson isn't a must add, but I bet someone has a team that could use him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×