I'm back again to enrich your lives with my not so thought provoking posts and observations! You're welcome, try to contain your gratitude. 

Well week 2 is in the books...not bad, not bad. I went 14-2 on my picks so I don’t really feel like this was a crazy week where people needed a lot of insights. Granted a lot of favorites didn’t cover the spread so probably some value to be had there if you play ATS.

Saints what are you doing?  Once again they're off to a slow start with a pretty talented offense. That game bit me in the a$$ but I gotta say, Chucky really out coached Payton with an inferior team (sorry raiders fans just my opinion). That shovel pass run on 3rd and 10 to seal the deal was ballsy. 

You can’t stop Mahomes, you can only slow him down.  I said LAST week he was staying in the pocket and letting the rest of the team do the work. This wasn’t working this week so he says F. it and starts running for first downs and taking hits when he had to. I think if the Chargers didn’t have a rookie QB who made a few costly mistakes, they would have won that game TBH. Certainly put a little scare into the Chiefs.

Atlanta are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. First they choke with a huge lead in the Superbowl a few years back, then they choke a huge lead away to Dallas? Forget about it they are the kings of choking now, if they had fans in the building they would be correct to boo the out of that team.

Buffalo is giving me hope. My boy Josh Allen threw for 4 TDS!  We actually have a QB?  Granted it was Miami who are probably also going to be a top 10 draft pick team, but still. My Bills are 2-0, how about it? I feel like the rug will be pulled out from under me as soon as Buffalo plays NE and get destroyed but we'll see. If they beat the Pats I'll really start to believe. 

NE isn’t the same without Tom…I just don’t feel like Cam has that never die never quit belief that Brady has, he just doesn’t seem as clutch. Looking at the box scores yes he’s running wild but, NE doesn’t seem to be working their RB at all. Between 3 RB they only had 14 rush attempts, the rest was up to Cam. Maybe he needs time to jive with this offense. All I know is you’re 1-1 and My QB looks better!

Aaron Jones is a stud. Finally Rodgers has a playmaker who can run the ball to take some pressure off him making plays all the time. Jones set a franchise record for TD’s last year and looks on pace to continue that this year.  Love it, the Pack might be back, especially since the Lions, and Vikings both look awful.

NFC east remains the worst division in football. I know it’s only 2 games in but nobody has a winning record in that division yet and all look very suspect. That division will probably be up for grabs right to the end of the year unless Dallas steps their game up.

Good luck in your FF leagues and picks!

On 9/22/2020 at 1:23 PM, DaBeerz said:

I'm back again to enrich your lives with my not so thought provoking posts and observations! You're welcome, try to contain your gratitude. 

Well week 2 is in the books...not bad, not bad. I went 14-2 on my picks so I don’t really feel like this was a crazy week where people needed a lot of insights. Granted a lot of favorites didn’t cover the spread so probably some value to be had there if you play ATS.

Saints what are you doing?  Once again they're off to a slow start with a pretty talented offense. That game bit me in the a$$ but I gotta say, Chucky really out coached Payton with an inferior team (sorry raiders fans just my opinion). That shovel pass run on 3rd and 10 to seal the deal was ballsy. 

Agree! The saints CANNOT start 2-0

You can’t stop Mahomes, you can only slow him down.  I said LAST week he was staying in the pocket and letting the rest of the team do the work. This wasn’t working this week so he says F. it and starts running for first downs and taking hits when he had to. I think if the Chargers didn’t have a rookie QB who made a few costly mistakes, they would have won that game TBH. Certainly put a little scare into the Chiefs.

True, but does Tyrod Taylor even keep them in this game? I thought the chiefs were on their heels a bit after Herbert made some throws. 

Atlanta are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. First they choke with a huge lead in the Superbowl a few years back, then they choke a huge lead away to Dallas? Forget about it they are the kings of choking now, if they had fans in the building they would be correct to boo the out of that team.

Yup! But for fantasy purposes no lead is safe. Cue up Atl offense. And Koo!

Buffalo is giving me hope. My boy Josh Allen threw for 4 TDS!  We actually have a QB?  Granted it was Miami who are probably also going to be a top 10 draft pick team, but still. My Bills are 2-0, how about it? I feel like the rug will be pulled out from under me as soon as Buffalo plays NE and get destroyed but we'll see. If they beat the Pats I'll really start to believe. 

Buffalo is real. They have a defense, some wr's, rbs. Not sexy, but they get the job done!

NE isn’t the same without Tom…I just don’t feel like Cam has that never die never quit belief that Brady has, he just doesn’t seem as clutch. Looking at the box scores yes he’s running wild but, NE doesn’t seem to be working their RB at all. Between 3 RB they only had 14 rush attempts, the rest was up to Cam. Maybe he needs time to jive with this offense. All I know is you’re 1-1 and My QB looks better!

I disagree here. Belichik looks to have gotten in Cams head. Cam looked comfortable throwing the ball. Running the same play 3 times from the 3 yard line cost them the game in Seattle, so that's playcalling. But, damn cam, nice vans!

Aaron Jones is a stud. Finally Rodgers has a playmaker who can run the ball to take some pressure off him making plays all the time. Jones set a franchise record for TD’s last year and looks on pace to continue that this year.  Love it, the Pack might be back, especially since the Lions, and Vikings both look awful.

Gawd, I hate the Pack. Almost as much as Rodgers hates rbs showing him up. I agree that Jones is a stud and should be used even more, but dont be surprised when Rodgers audibles to a quick pass. Temper expectations.

NFC east remains the worst division in football. I know it’s only 2 games in but nobody has a winning record in that division yet and all look very suspect. That division will probably be up for grabs right to the end of the year unless Dallas steps their game up.

Pretty sure Philadelphia and NYG are hiring offensive linemen from the local employment agency. Washington cant even figure out a name. If Dallas doesnt win that division, heads have to roll. Dak is playing for a contract, I expect he will put up mvp numbers.

Good luck in your FF leagues and picks!

Best of luck to you also, great write up!

On 9/22/2020 at 2:23 PM, DaBeerz said:

I think if the Chargers didn’t have a rookie QB who made a few costly mistakes, they would have won that game TBH.

Or... IF T Hill would have been called for taking off his helmet like every other player in the NFL would have...KC would have had to kick an extra point and be down 17-16 or try for the 2 15 yards back and likely be down 17-15.

25 minutes ago, Law said:

Or... IF T Hill would have been called for taking off his helmet like every other player in the NFL would have...KC would have had to kick an extra point and be down 17-16 or try for the 2 15 yards back and likely be down 17-15.

I had the sense when watching it live that his helmet was coming off from the impact of the catch anyway, and he just took it the rest of the way off, although I've watched it frame by frame and it's really hard to tell.  The defender is between Hill and the camera at the crucial moment when you would be able to see if his helmet was already partially off before his hand touched it or not.

But even if they had called it, there were still 13 minutes left in the game.  That's plenty of time for the Chiefs to overcome a 20 point deficit, let alone a 2 point deficit.