Sign in to follow this  
Sean Mooney

I hate fantasy football this year...

Going to start 0-4 in my major league after finishing 1st and 2nd the past two years:

Someone offered me JuJu for Kareem Hunt after yesterday. I have Evans/Cooper/Jones Jr/Crowder at receiver (we start 3). My RB's are: Drake (garbage), Carson (fine but an injury risk), Gaskin (okay I guess), Freeman (seemed to pick up a little), Kelley (has a starting role for a few weeks it looks like). 

I guess my question is: since we start 2 RBs and 3 WRs is it better to go with 3 set and forget receivers and then piece together the RB position?

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Going to start 0-4 in my major league after finishing 1st and 2nd the past two years:

Someone offered me JuJu for Kareem Hunt after yesterday. I have Evans/Cooper/Jones Jr/Crowder at receiver (we start 3). My RB's are: Drake (garbage), Carson (fine but an injury risk), Gaskin (okay I guess), Freeman (seemed to pick up a little), Kelley (has a starting role for a few weeks it looks like). 

I guess my question is: since we start 2 RBs and 3 WRs is it better to go with 3 set and forget receivers and then piece together the RB position?

From what I saw of the game, I'd say Jackson has the starting role, atm, not Kelley. (I have Kelley in 2 leagues, so it pains me to say that.) SD coach is not a fan of rookies starting their first year. Kind of like Bruce Arians. Why else would you start Tyrod over Herbert?

Drake is dead to me. If you can't run on CAR DEF....  I think we all know why Miami parted with him, imo.

Hunt is your starter for a while.

I think you'll be fine with Evans, Cooper, Crowder. Hunt/Carson for now.

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Chubb is going to miss some playing time, I would either keep Hunt, or aim much higher. 

2 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

SD coach is not a fan of rookies starting their first year.

What does the South Dakota coach have to do with any of this?

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

What does the South Dakota coach have to do with any of this?

Wow I'm old. You know what I mean... LAC!