Sign in to follow this  
kschoiack

Kelley Trade

1/2 pt ppr. Trade away Woods/Kelley/Hurst for Hill/Hunter Henry? Guy had Chubb so he’s very thin at RB. I have JT/Carson/ Eckler/Murray/Mattison at RB and Chark/Metcalf at WR. Am sitting at 1-3 and feel like I need to make a move. Worried Rams will continue to be run heavy and Kelley will lose carries to Jackson.

6 hours ago, kschoiack said:

1/2 pt ppr. Trade away Woods/Kelley/Hurst for Hill/Hunter Henry? Guy had Chubb so he’s very thin at RB. I have JT/Carson/ Eckler/Murray/Mattison at RB and Chark/Metcalf at WR. Am sitting at 1-3 and feel like I need to make a move. Worried Rams will continue to be run heavy and Kelley will lose carries to Jackson.

T Hill is the best player of the bunch, if you can get him I would. 

Henry is better than Hurst so there's an upgrade.

so you're trading woods and Kelley for Hill to a desperate owner. 

It's not a horrible trade....but maybe try to squeeze him for someone with potential?

I have Kelley in all 3 of my leagues. I'm not sold on him either. He looks like a player bound for injuries of being beached to practice squad with these fumbles. So where he was available I picked up Jackson. 

So I understand how you feel: If this senario happens, then you're trading Hill for Woods and Hurst for Henry. I'd do that trade for sure.

JMHO