Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

ROS CeeDee Lamb Or Jarvis Landry ?

Lamb rostered. Considering dropping him for Jarvis Landry.

Non PPR & assuming everything stays the same, one of these 2 would be used for flex.

Lamb 55 targets 36 rec 497 yards 2 TDs

Landry 39 targets 29 rec 367 yards 0 TDs

Lamb accumulated most of this while he had a dynamic running qb at the helm.

With Dalton's concussion, we don't know what the qb situation is going forward ? 

Cleveland is a run 1st, pass 2nd team, but Landry was already leading the team in receiving yds & with OBJ out for the year,

his targets, yds, etc should/could increase fairly dramatically. He's also a decent passer (trick plays) 2-2 56 yds & a TD :) 

WR SOS 

CLE LV
22.4%
Bye HOU
24.8%
PHI
15.3%
@JAC
8.9%
@TEN
35.0%
BAL
-9.3%
@NYG
-1.8%
@NYJ
-8.4%
PIT
17.3%
DAL @PHI
15.3%
PIT
17.3%
Bye @MIN
28.6%
WAS
-44.0%
@BAL
-9.3%
@CIN
7.2%
SF
-24.8%
PHI
15.3%
@NYG
-1.8%

Dallas is a mess. OBJ is done for the season......I see Landry & Higgins having good numbers from here on out.. I would pick up Landry or Higgins. 

29 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Dallas is a mess. OBJ is done for the season......I see Landry & Higgins having good numbers from here on out.. I would pick up Landry or Higgins. 

Thanks

Has 2 b Landry. (Higgins N/A)

Lol oh my soul, now this is a great question. 

Wow I love these tough tough decisions. 

What we’ve seen from both of theses player to date, says no.  

And the Browns will be having the Chubb returning real soon, and both he and Hunt we’ll be used a lot more often with Beckham out. 

Plus I know Landry has a hip issue, and based on what I’ve seen, it has been some what of a bother. 

Plus Landry non ppr so far, zero Tds  

But Dalton is helping Dak make more money from the Cowboys for his new contract, even with Dak not playing  

I would do that move. 

Hey OP thanks for this one, I love these, good luck with your decision going forward, I’ll be keeping an eye on this one going forward. 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Hey OP thanks for this one, I love these, good luck with your decision going forward, I’ll be keeping an eye on this one going forward. 

Glad you like it, & thanks for the input :thumbsup:

I'd see one game with Ben DiNucci at the helm before I throw away what was a top 10 WR.

He was kind of a gunslinger at a perennial FCS contender--70.9% completion rate, 29 TDs to 6 INTs last year.

Stranger things have happened.

weepaws

“Landry has a hip issue, and based on what I’ve seen, it has been some what of a bother”

He had hip surgery early this year. I went to YouTube and watched a couple highlight videos for Landry, and have to agree

that It's either still bothering him a bit, or he’s lost a step.

AxeElf

“I'd see one game with Ben DiNucci at the helm before I throw away what was a top 10 WR.

He was kind of a gunslinger at a perennial FCS contender--70.9% completion rate, 29 TDs to 6 INTs last year”

You got me thinking about DiNucci, so I watched his highlight reel on YouTube. 2 years at Pittsburgh, the last 2 years at James Madison.

Looked very good, but that wasn’t the NFL. 

Conclusion: No one else has grabbed Landry yet, so I’ll give it a week or 2. I expect Dalton will be out at least week 8.

Will be very interesting to see how DiNucci does in Philly. (I’m starting the Eagles D this week)

Lamb is also the boys punt returner, so there's always a ‘chance’ he could break one of those.

The downside is the Cowboys D being so bad. (their opponents rarely have to punt :)

Thanks for the input.

Another player who I dislike in both fantasy football & real life grabbed Landry this morning.

I'm now hoping my idea was a bad one 🤣