Sign in to follow this  
pipeman

6 mediocre RB's, 3 slots to fill

My stable of mediocre RB's are all ranked within about 10 spots of one-another, and I'm going to need every point. Which 3 in full PPR.

Jonathan Taylor @ LV

Raheem Mostert v Wash

Giovani Bernard v Dal

CEH @ Miami

JK Dobbins @ Clev

Devin Singletary v Pitt

Pretty much have eliminated Singletary due to matchup. Thanks in advance for the insight.

Man, that's tough. Could almost draw names outta a hat.

If it were my team, I would probably roll with matchups and upside....which would leave me starting Taylor, Dobbins, and Gio

it is tough.

the only for sure player is Taylor

Gio has a great matchup.  if he cant produce in that one, he cant produce anywhere.  So I think I'd start him

under normal conditions I'd probably fire up Mostert, but he hasnt been the same player since coming back from injury.  I suspect hes still not 100%  so I'd sit him.

After that its either CEH or Dobbins.   Dobbins has the  better matchup.  i think I'd go with him.

so basically Taylor, Gio, and Dobbins

Dobbins, Gio, Taylor. 

4 hours ago, stonewall said:

Man, that's tough. Could almost draw names outta a hat.

If it were my team, I would probably roll with matchups and upside....which would leave me starting Taylor, Dobbins, and Gio

Exactly. Talent wise, there's a big difference between CEH and Dobbins vs Bernard, but the 10-15 touches they both recieve make them big play/TD dependent. I'm leaning toward Taylor, Bernard, and CEH, but that will change 15 times before tomorrow afternoon.