Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

CA Governor Recall

Trump captured 9% of the California black vote in 2016.  That jumped to 15% in 2020.  Maybe we’ll see what the numbers look like after the 2021 recall with a black republican prominently on the ballot.  Could be interesting. 

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

Trump captured 9% of the California black vote in 2016.  That jumped to 15% in 2020.  Maybe we’ll see what the numbers look like after the 2021 recall with a black republican prominently on the ballot.  Could be interesting. 

No, it won't.

30 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

No, it won't.

It may be very interesting.  I think were past peak democrat in california.  I think starting in 2024, republicans will begin closing the gap in vote tallies.  But 2021 might show some more data supporting this.  

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

It may be very interesting.  I think were past peak democrat in california.  I think starting in 2024, republicans will begin closing the gap in vote tallies.  But 2021 might show some more data supporting this.  

The vote is rigged. It means nothing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

The vote is rigged. It means nothing.

I think the nation is about to make a big swing towards the right.  Massive immigration used to be how the left got its way but that has diminishing returns and will be ineffective going forward. The only play the left has is destroying the Constitution and installing a dictatorship now.  Rigging elections is part of that.  But all of that will push more people rightward.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I think the nation is about to make a big swing towards the right.  Massive immigration used to be how the left got its way but that has diminishing returns and will be ineffective going forward. The only play the left has is destroying the Constitution and installing a dictatorship now.  Rigging elections is part of that.  But all of that will push more people rightward.  

The nation has made a big swing, but the vote doesn't matter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1