2021 Draft Discussion...

1 minute ago, posty said:

You can trade anyone, they don't have to be exclusive to you...

oh youre kidding me i have been trying to make trades to balance that

for example I have made offers of trades like

Renfroe for Pomz etc

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

oh youre kidding me i have been trying to make trades to balance that

for example I have made offers of trades like

Renfroe for Pomz etc

You can only pickup players that are exclusive to you, but you can trade anyone...

The difference is that if you trade for a player that isn't exclusive to you and you cut them, you are not allowed to pick them up any more...

For example, if I traded you Scherzer for Tatis and then I cut Tatis for some reason, you can pick him backup, but I cannot...

1 minute ago, posty said:

You can only pickup players that are exclusive to you, but you can trade anyone...

The difference is that if you trade for a player that isn't exclusive to you and you cut them, you are not allowed to pick them up any more...

For example, if I traded you Scherzer for Tatis and then I cut Tatis for some reason, you can pick him backup, but I cannot...

ok got it

so lets make some trades

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ok got it

so lets make some trades

Sorry that we dropped the ball on explaining this portion to you, though it hasn't hurt you at all...

:)

knew i was going SP and was hoping for Rodon or Peralta although picking 9th I really didn't expect either to be there. Lets see what Urias can do. Round 2 I was a little more fluid but there just don't seem to be many difference making hitters in the supplemental this year (not many pitchers either).... so I figured I have more overall hitting depth than pitching depth with Glasnow hurt, and some of my lesser pitchers not panning out like Archer, Wacha, Moore.

Oh, forgot to add that part of what made me go SP in round 2 was the news that I might be getting Eloy Jimenez back earlier than anticipated. Possibly by August 1.