Sign in to follow this  
Old School

California amusement parks to reopen

https://people.com/travel/california-theme-parks-advise-guests-dont-scream-roller-coasters/

California amusement parks like Disneyland are set to reopen in April. With a few new rules.

Open to California residents only- tourists need to stay away.
Face masks of course- will stop droplets from spraying on the rides.
And my favorite- No screaming on the rides! Keep your screams to yourself- not welcome here.

I have been to universal Orlando 2 times 9 days total since covid.

Safer than a grocery store. They have done a great job and people are surprisingly compliant

1 minute ago, Old School said:

https://people.com/travel/california-theme-parks-advise-guests-dont-scream-roller-coasters/

California amusement parks like Disneyland are set to reopen in April. With a few new rules.

Open to California residents only- tourists need to stay away.
Face masks of course- will stop droplets from spraying on the rides.
And my favorite- No screaming on the rides! Keep your screams to yourself- not welcome here.

What about illegals? They aren't residents of the United States, so do they get turned away? How's that gonna work? They're all over California.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

What about illegals? They aren't residents of the United States, so do they get turned away? How's that gonna work? They're all over California.

I’m sure they get free admission tix when they sign up for unemployment, social security, Medicare, housing, food stamps and whatever else they receive when they cross into California 

3 minutes ago, Old School said:

I’m sure they get free admission tix when they sign up for unemployment, social security, Medicare, housing, food stamps and whatever else they receive when they cross into California 

Good thing our tax dollars are going to this which is added to the chinese flu bill. So happy gavin newsome gets our money to play with as he sees fit.

The bill that received final congressional approval by the House on Wednesday offers significant relief to state and local governments across the nation, with California getting a total of $42 billion earmarked for state government, counties and cities. While local governments would almost evenly split $16 billion of that amount — and a sizable share will go to large urban centers like Los Angeles — the biggest portion will be spent using decisions made during the annual state budget negotiations between Gov. Gavin Newsom and the Legislature.

I've been to Universal Orlando 4 times since March 2020.

We are headed there in a month. Volcano Bay and both universal parks :banana:

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Both times I went volcano Bay was closed. That park is awesome

Just now, bandrus1 said:

Both times I went volcano Bay was closed. That park is awesome

Was closed when we were there too :(

re-opened like a month ago.  Plan to get the speed pass too. We watched a video. it looks so fun. My 7.5 year old will love it!

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Was closed when we were there too :(

re-opened like a month ago.  Plan to get the speed pass too. We watched a video. it looks so fun. My 7.5 year old will love it!

It will ruin any other water park you visit in the future. The lazy rivers are pretty amazing

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

Just don’t make her scream!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Old School said:

Just don’t make her scream!

Only when I come out of the bathroom naked

• Haha 1