mmmmm...beer

Sh!t to Do Before You Are Too Old List...

So my old house was pretty much on the Appalachian trail.  The people  hiking wouid come off of it and walk to a deli nearby, it’s well known amongst the hikers, we would see them on the road. They all looked like dirty hippies to me. No thanks. 

• Confused 1

On 3/27/2021 at 8:11 PM, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea we are never going to feel like we are in our twenties again but felling in our thirties ain't to shabby.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy... it's been fantastic 

On 3/28/2021 at 9:24 AM, mmmmm...beer said:

Also... Maybe scuba... I've never done.. but I think I'd enjoy it? (Hello Rueben, are you for scuba?)

If you want to dive, you should be aware of a mysterious place called the Bimini Road. It baffles archaeologists who cannot explain it. It's only eighteen feet underwater, so amateurs can access it. It sure as hell looks like a man made road but, if so, that would have to mean it was built when it was above water, which means during the ice age and doesn't seem to make any sense to them. The other argument is that it occurred naturally but most people who look at it think it seems too perfect for that. There are plenty of possible theories but nobody knows for sure. You can see for yourself which explanation makes sense.

Another reason to check this place out... you're in the Bahamas. It makes for a great vacation even without a mysterious underwater road to look at.

https://www.bahamas.com/natural-wonders/bimini-road

• Like 1